This vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine) is authorized for use in ages 16 and older only. *Parental/legal guardian consent will be required for anyone who is under 18 years of age.*
We are happy to be able to provide second doses for those who received their first dose elsewhere. If you have already received your first dose of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, please let our staff know when you check-in for your appointment that this will be your second dose.
Are you making multiple appointments?
Please use a valid, unique email address for each one if possible. Using the same email address can lead to disruptions in appointment-related emails. If you do not have an email address, or do not wish to use one, please leave that field blank.
All appointment-related information will be available after you schedule – please print or save that page for your records.
The Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) information sheet for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine can be viewed here
and will be made available at time of vaccination. All vaccine information is also posted at the State DHSS vaccine information page here
| By making this appointment to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, you agree:
- That you will be age 16 years or older
at the time of vaccination and have the consent of your parent/legal guardian.
- The recommended interval between first and second doses is 21 days, not to exceed 42 days. Please be available during that interval to receive your second dose
. Call 235-0235 with questions.
- You have not had close contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the 10 days leading up to your appointment.
- You do not have a history of severe vaccine reactions, or allergies to any ingredient in this vaccine (ingredients viewed here
- You will not come in for this appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Symptoms may include: fever (measured or subjective), cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, decreased appetite, chills, diminished sense of taste or smell, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle/joint aches, nausea, rash, rigors, runny nose, sore throat, or sputum production.
Other things to be aware of:
- The CDC has strongly recommended that the COVID-19 vaccine not be given if you have also received any other vaccinations within 14 days.
- Side effects of the vaccine can include injection site reactions (pain, redness of the skin, and swelling); and general side effects (headache, feeling very tired, muscle aches, nausea, and fever) which often appear from two to five days post vaccine. These are expected and are signs of immune system response. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 post vaccine, it is recommended to get tested immediately.
- Canceling or rescheduling this appointment could result in the inability for you to receive the vaccine at this time. Please call (907) 235-0235 if you need to cancel or reschedule.