We are currently offering the (Pfizer-BioNTech/COMIRNITY COVID-19 Vaccine) which is authorized for emergency use by FDA for ages 5-11 and ages 12-15 years old, and fully approved by FDA for individuals 16 years and older, and the (Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine ) which is authorized for ages 18 and over. Both are offered 2 days a week.
*Parental/legal guardian consent will be required for anyone who is under 18 years of age.*
The Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) information sheet for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine can be viewed here
and the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) information sheet for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine can be viewed here
and will be made available at time of vaccination. All vaccine information is also posted at the State DHSS vaccine information page here
By making this appointment to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine, you agree:
- That you will be age 5 years or older for Pfizer or 18 or over for Moderna at the time of vaccination and have the consent of your parent/legal guardian.
- You have not had close contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the 10 days leading up to your appointment.
- You do not have a history of severe vaccine reactions, or allergies to any ingredient in this vaccine.
- You will not come in for this appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Symptoms may include: fever (measured or subjective), cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, decreased appetite, chills, diminished sense of taste or smell, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle/joint aches, nausea, rash, rigors, runny nose, sore throat, or sputum production.
Other things to be aware of:
- Side effects of the vaccine can include injection site reactions (pain, redness of the skin, and swelling); and general side effects (headache, feeling very tired, muscle aches, nausea, and fever) which often appear from two to five days post vaccine. These are expected and are signs of immune system response. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 post vaccine, it is recommended to get tested immediately.