|Description: ||Parents with more than one child enrolled in our program will need to enter a different email for each student, failure to do so will override the information of the previous student.|
For the most part the student will drive unaccompanied by another student. Depending on the time of the lesson scheduled, the student will have a second student driver in the back seat observing for the remaining 30 minutes of his / her lesson. Be aware also that depending on the scheduled lesson the student will also be observing 1/2 hr prior to his/her starting lesson time.
Students under the age of 18 are required to take 6hrs of Driving Instruction with a California License Driving Instructor. For all other requirements please visit our CA.gov Information Link.
Once you have chosen your appointment and entered your information we highly recommend reading our thank you section for payment options.
The cost is only $114.00 after a $35.00 discount
|Policy: ||. DURING COVID-19. Students and Instructors must wear a mask. No exceptions. Due to the virus we are not offering observation time, lessons are private. |
. IN THE EVENT THE STUDENT SHOWS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE NOTIFY THE OFFICE TO RESCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENT
IN THE LAST 24 HOURS THE STUDENT HAS HAD A FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, CHILLS, MUSCLE PAIN, SORE THROAT, OR NEW LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
STUDENT HAS TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
STUDENT HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19
• 24hrs notice is required for any cancellation on any driving appointment or a $30.00 fee will be assessed to the account.
• Students without a permit will not be taken for their driving appointment and a $30.00 fee will be assessed to the account.
• A $30.00 re-instatement fee will be assessed to the students account if the 2hrs behind the wheel lesson is not completed within 30 days from the time it was paid for.
• $20.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• $20.00 service fee will be assessed to issue any letter for service rendered.
• $15.00 service fee will be assessed to replace any lost, stolen, or damaged certificates.
• Before a driving appointment can be schedule we will require the learners permit number, issue date and expiration date.
• For Driving appointments, we pick up and drop off in most of the Orange County area, and some areas of Los Angeles County, Please call or see a representative for further details.
• Driving appointments are based upon availability.
You must be 18 and over to accept our policy and continue payment.
(After viewing the policy click the back arrow to continue enrollment)